口语-见面和分手时 |
1. | 1个小时左右。 | About one hour. | |
2. | 1米80左右。 | About one-hundred-eighty centimeters. | |
3. | 4个月左右。 | About four months. | |
4. | 10年了。 | For 10 years. | |
5. | 75公斤左右。 | About seventy-five kilograms. | |
6. | 上下班路上要花多长时间? | How long does it take (you to commute)? | |
7. | 下了瓢泼大雨。 | It's raining cats and dogs! | |
8. | 下次你想去哪儿? | Where do you want to go next? | |
9. | 下雨了。 | It's raining. | |
10. | 下雪了。 | It's snowing. | |
11. | 下霜了。 | It's frosty today. | |
12. | 不怎么好。 | Not so good. | |
13. | 不,我想不是这样的。 | No, I don't think so. | |
14. | 不,还没有。 | No, not yet. | |
15. | 业余时间你都干什么? | What do you do when you have free time? | |
16. | 今天会下雨吗? | Is it going to rain today? | |
17. | 今天会下雨吧! | It's going to rain today. | |
18. | 今天冷嗖嗖的。 | It's chilly today. | |
19. | 今天很冷。 | It's cold today. | |
20. | 今天很暖和。 | It's warm today. | |
21. | 今天很热。 | It's hot today. | |
22. | 今天很闷热。 | It's humid. | |
23. | 今天怎么样? | How did it go today? | |
24. | 今天的天气怎么样? | How's the weather today? | |
25. | 今天的天气真好! | It's a fine day today. | |
26. | 今天的天气让人不舒服。 | It's uncomfortable today. | |
27. | 今天真热呀! | It's very hot today, isn't it? | |
28. | 今天阴天。 | It's overcast today. | |
29. | 今天风和日丽。 | It's mild today. | |
30. | 今天风和日丽。 | It's breezy today. | |
31. | 今天风很大。 | It's windy today. |
32. | 他亲自来看我。 | He came to see me himself. | |
33. | 他是个好人。 | He's a nice guy. | |
34. | 他这些日子过得怎么样? | How's he getting along these days? | |
35. | 你一定回来啊! | You must come back. | |
36. | 你一点儿都没变。 | You haven't changed at all. | |
37. | 你上什么学校? | What school do you go to? | |
38. | 你上几年级了? | What year are you in? | |
39. | 你上的是哪所大学? | Where did you go to college? | |
40. | 你习惯日本的生活了吗? | Are you used to life in Japan? | |
41. | 你了解他的背景吗? | Do you know his background? | |
42. | 你什么时候过生日? | When's your birthday? | |
43. | 你去哪儿? | Where are you headed? | |
44. | 你去哪儿了? | Where have you been? | |
45. | 你去国外旅行过吗? | Have you ever traveled abroad? | |
46. | 你参加哪个俱乐部? | What club are you in? | |
47. | 你变样了。 | You've really changed. | |
48. | 你和父母住在一起吗? | Do you live with your parents? | |
49. | 你喜欢哪种运动? | What kind of sports do you like? | |
50. | 你喜欢看什么样的电影? | What kind of movies do you like? | |
51. | 你在哪个部门工作? | Which department do you work for? | |
52. | 你在打工吗? | Do you have a part-time job? | |
53. | 你在日本呆到什么时候? | How long will you be in Japan? | |
54. | 你多大了? | How old are you? | |
55. | 你好! | Hello. | |
56. | 你好!/下午好! | Good afternoon. | |
57. | 你好吗? | How are you? |
58. | 你家有几口人? | How many people are in your family? | |
59. | 你对什么感兴趣? | What are your interests? | |
60. | 你干吗呢? | What are you doing? | |
61. | 你怎么去上班? | How do you get to work? | |
62. | 你想什么呢? | What's on your mind? | |
63. | 你感觉怎么样? | How are you feeling? | |
64. | 你是在哪儿学的日语? | Where did you learn Japanese? | |
65. | 你是学生吗? | Are you a student? | |
66. | 你有事吗? | What do you want? | |
67. | 你有什么爱好? | What are your hobbies? | |
68. | 你有兄弟姐妹吗? | Any brothers or sisters? | |
69. | 你有多高? | How tall are you? | |
70. | 你有点什么爱好吗? | Do you have any hobbies? | |
71. | 你来的正是时候。 | You've come just in time. | |
72. | 你没怎么变。 | You haven't changed much. | |
73. | 你滑了多长时间雪了? | How long have you been skiing? | |
74. | 你现在住在哪儿? | Where do you live now? | |
75. | 你的专业是什么? | What's your major? | |
76. | 你的体重是多少? | How much do you weigh? | |
77. | 你的公司在哪儿? | Where is your company? | |
78. | 你的家人怎么样? | How's your family? | |
79. | 你的钢琴弹得真好。 | You're a good pianist. | |
80. | 你看上去不错。 | You look great. | |
81. | 你练过健美操吗? | Have you ever done aerobics? | |
82. | 你结婚了吗? | Are you married? | |
83. | 你能来,太好啦。 | How nice of you to come! | |
84. | 你自己多保重! | Take care of yourself. | |
85. | 你见到斯科特吗? | Have you seen Scott? | |
86. | 你觉得日本怎么样? | How do you like Japan? | |
87. | 你说日语吗? | Do you speak Japanese? |
88. | 你越来越漂亮了。 | You've become so beautiful. | |
89. | 你都去过日本的哪些地方? | Where have you been in Japan? | |
90. | 你长大了。 | You've grown up. | |
91. | 再来啊! | Come again. | |
92. | 再见! | Goodbye. | |
93. | 再见! | Bye. | |
94. | 冷得像要结冰了。 | It's freezing. | |
95. | 凯恩女士,这位是我的上司佐藤先生。 | Ms. Kane, this is Mr. Sato, my boss. | |
96. | 出什么事啦? | What's up? | |
97. | 别客气,像在自己家一样。 | Please feel free to make yourself at home. | |
98. | 别干得太猛。 | Don't work too hard. | |
99. | 别忘了写信。 | Don't forget to write. | |
100. | 别忘了给我带点儿什么。 | Don't forget to bring something back for me. | |
101. | 加油啊!祝你好运! | Good luck. | |
102. | 原来你在这儿啊! | There you are! | |
103. | 只会一点儿。 | A little. | |
104. | 只有一个哥哥(弟弟)。 | Just one brother. | |
105. | 可以借用一下您的电话吗? | May I use your phone? | |
106. | 台风快到了。 | A typhoon is coming. | |
107. | 呆到12月。 | Until December. | |
108. | 和往常一样。 | Another day, another dollar. | |
109. | 和往常一样。 | Oh, same as usual. | |
110. | 哎,你猜我昨天遇见谁了? | Guess who I bumped into yesterday? | |
111. | 啊!对了,你是史密斯先生。 | Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith! | |
112. | 喂,有人吗? | Hello! Anyone home? | |
113. | 嗨!你好! | Hi! | |
114. | 四口人。 | Four people. | |
115. | 回头见! | See you. | |
116. | 在学校。 | At school. |
117. | 在新宿。 | In Shinjuku. | |
118. | 地上很滑。 | The floor is slippery. | |
119. | 多保重! | Take care. | |
120. | 天不早了。 | It's getting late. | |
121. | 天气炎热。 | It's blistering hot. | |
122. | 天阴沉沉的。 | It's gloomy. | |
123. | 好久不见。 | It's been a long time. | |
124. | 好久不见。 | It's been so long. | |
125. | 好久没见了。 | Long time no see. | |
126. | 好像要下雨。 | We're expecting some rain. | |
127. | 小心脚下。 | Watch your step. | |
128. | 就这样,坚持下去。 | Keep it up! | |
129. | 工作怎么样? | How's business? | |
130. | 希望不久能再见到你。 | I hope to see you again soon. | |
131. | 彼此彼此。 | Nice to meet you, too. | |
132. | 很高兴又见到你。 | I'm glad to see you again. | |
133. | 很高兴认识您。 | Nice to meet you. | |
134. | 忙什么呢? | What have you been doing? | |
135. | 快要下暴风雨了。 | We're going to have a blizzard. | |
136. | 急着干什么去呀? | What's the hurry? | |
137. | 您介意我抽烟吗? | Do you mind if I smoke? | |
138. | 您喝点什么吗? | Would you care for something to drink? | |
139. | 您尽兴。 | Enjoy yourself! | |
140. | 您是哪里人? | Where are you from? | |
141. | 您是来度假的吗? | Are you here on vacation? | |
142. | 您来日本多长时间了? | How long have you been in Japan? | |
143. | 您的房子真好。 | I like your house. | |
144. | 您贵姓? | May I have your name, please? | |
145. | 想起来了吗? | Remember? | |
146. | 我48岁。 | I'm forty-eight. | |
147. | 我一个人住。 | I live alone. | |
148. | 我一个星期去一次书店做收银员。 | I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week. |
149. | 我一点儿都不会说。 | I can't speak Japanese at all. | |
150. | 我上一年级。 | I'm a freshman. | |
151. | 我上......大学。 | I go to...university. | |
152. | 我不敢肯定,也许在哪儿见过。 | I'm not sure. Maybe. | |
153. | 我从加拿大来。 | I come from Canada. | |
154. | 我从没做过。 | I've never done that. | |
155. | 我们什么时候再聚吧。 | Let's get together again sometime. | |
156. | 我们是不是在哪儿见过面? | Don't I know you from somewhere? | |
157. | 我会一点儿日常会话。 | I know (everyday conversational) Japanese. | |
158. | 我会想你的。 | I'll miss you. | |
159. | 我会给你写信的。 | I'll write you (a letter). | |
160. | 我住在东京。 | I live in Tokyo. | |
161. | 我住在公寓里。 | I live in an apartment. | |
162. | 我偶然碰到了他。 | I ran into him. | |
163. | 我去了啊。 | I'm off now. | |
164. | 我去美国和德国了。 | I've been to the U.S. and Germany. | |
165. | 我只是发了会儿呆。 | I was just daydreaming. | |
166. | 我只是喜欢看。 | I just like to watch. | |
167. | 我只是在消磨时间。 | I'm just killing time. | |
168. | 我叫约翰·希恩。 | I'm John Sheehan. | |
169. | 我可以把车停这儿吗? | Can I park my car here? | |
170. | 我可以用洗手间吗? | May I use your bathroom? | |
171. | 我喜欢打高尔夫球。 | I like to play golf. | |
172. | 我喜欢看电影。 | I like to watch movies. | |
173. | 我在一家电脑公司工作。 | I work for a computer company. | |
174. | 我在想点事儿。 | I was just thinking. | |
175. | 我在滑雪俱乐部。 | I'm in the ski club. | |
176. | 我坐地铁。 | I ride the subway. |
177. | 我很喜欢。 | I like it. | |
178. | 我很喜欢你的公寓。 | I really like your apartment. | |
179. | 我很好,谢谢。 | Fine, thank you. | |
180. | 我得告辞了。 | I'd better get going now. | |
181. | 我得告辞了。 | I have to go. | |
182. | 我得走了。 | I've got to go. | |
183. | 我怕热。 | I'm sensitive to heat. | |
184. | 我想不起来他叫什么名字了。 | I can't remember his name. | |
185. | 我打算明年结婚。 | I'm going to get married next year. | |
186. | 我明年毕业。 | I'll graduate next year. | |
187. | 我明年退休。 | I'm retiring next year. | |
188. | 我是个体经营者。 | I'm self-employed. | |
189. | 我是个大学生。 | I'm a college student. | |
190. | 我是加拿大人。 | I'm from Canada. | |
191. | 我是国家公务员。 | I'm a government employee. | |
192. | 我是来工作的。 | I'm here on business. | |
193. | 我是棒球迷。 | I'm a baseball fan. | |
194. | 我有一个女儿,在上小学。 | I have one daughter in elementary school. | |
195. | 我有两个男孩。 | I have two boys. | |
196. | 我有对象了。 | I have a fiancé. | |
197. | 我正在学习英文。 | I'm studying English. | |
198. | 我正在找工作。 | I'm job hunting now. | |
199. | 我正在调工作。 | I'm changing jobs. | |
200. | 我毕业于明治大学。 | I went to Meiji University. | |
201. | 我没有孩子。 | I don't have any children. | |
202. | 我现在失业了。 | I'm out of work now. | |
203. | 我的专业是英语。 | I'm an English major. | |
204. | 我真希望能和你在一起。 | I wish I could go with you. | |
205. | 我结婚了。 | I'm married. | |
206. | 我给你介绍一下我的朋友。 | I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. | |
207. | 我自学的。 | I learned it on my own. | |
208. | 我订婚了。 | I'm engaged. |
209. | 我跟他素不相识。 | He's a stranger to me. | |
210. | 我身高5英尺3寸。 | I'm five feet three inches tall. | |
211. | 我还会来的。 | I'll be back. | |
212. | 我重164磅。 | I weigh a-hundred-sixty-four pounds. | |
213. | 搞销售的。 | Sales. | |
214. | 放松点儿! | Take it easy. | |
215. | 旅途愉快! | Have a nice trip. | |
216. | 明天的天气怎么样? | What's the forecast for tomorrow? | |
217. | 是个好地方。 | It's a good place. | |
218. | 晚上好! | Good evening. | |
219. | 晚安! | Good night. | |
220. | 暴风雨天气。 | It's stormy. | |
221. | 最近你是不是胖了? | Are you gaining weight? | |
222. | 最近怎么样? | How have you been doing? | |
223. | 有孩子吗? | Any children? | |
224. | 有空再来串门吧。 | Drop by sometime. | |
225. | 有空给我打电话。 | Give me a call sometime. | |
226. | 杰夫在吗? | Is Jeff around? | |
227. | 欢迎,请进! | Please come in! | |
228. | 毕业以后你打算做什么? | What are your plans after graduation? | |
229. | 气候干燥。 | It's dry. | |
230. | 没关系。(不用担心我。) | Don't mind me. | |
231. | 没想什么。/没什么。 | Nothing. | |
232. | 洗手间在哪儿? | Where's the bathroom? | |
233. | 热死我了。 | The heat is killing me. | |
234. | 父母和我的妹妹。 | My parents and my younger sister. | |
235. | 看样子我们会遇上雷阵雨。 | It looks like we are going to have a thunder shower. |
236. | 真舍不得走,但是...... | I hate to run, but... | |
237. | 祝你周末愉快! | Have a nice weekend. | |
238. | 祝你好运! | Good luck! | |
239. | 祝你愉快! | Have a nice day! | |
240. | 祝你玩得愉快。 | Have fun! | |
241. | 糟糕的天气。 | It's miserable. | |
242. | 约翰他好吗? | Is John okay? | |
243. | 给我打电话。 | Call me later. | |
244. | 老样子。 | Nothing much. | |
245. | 能认识您我感到非常荣幸。 | It's an honor for me to meet you. | |
246. | 见到您我很高兴。 | I'm glad to meet you. | |
247. | 认识你我非常高兴。 | It was nice meeting you. | |
248. | 认识您我很高兴。 | Glad to meet you. | |
249. | 让我们保持联系。 | Let's keep in touch. | |
250. | 请代我向你的家人问好。 | Please give my regards to your family. | |
251. | 请代我向约翰问好。 | Please say hello to John (for me.) | |
252. | 请叫我...... | Please call me... | |
253. | 请坐吧。 | Have a seat. | |
254. | 请打开电视。 | Please turn on the TV. | |
255. | 请给我写信。 | Please write me (a letter). | |
256. | 起雾了。 | It's foggy. | |
257. | 还可以。 | Not bad. | |
258. | 还好吧? | How have you been? | |
259. | 还好吧? | How's everything? | |
260. | 这个工作你做了多长时间了? | How long have you been doing that job? | |
261. | 这事全拜托你了。 | I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. | |
262. | 这天真舒服。 | It's pleasant. | |
263. | 这是我们第一次见面。 | This is the first time we have met. | |
264. | 那多保重! | Have a good one! | |
265. | 雾蒙蒙的。 | It's misty. |