Affichage des articles dont le libellé est 看医生. Afficher tous les articles
Affichage des articles dont le libellé est 看医生. Afficher tous les articles

vendredi 30 septembre 2016

看医生





我病了。 我发烧了。
I am ill. I have a fever.
我没病。我没发烧。
I'm not ill. I don't have a fever.
我病得很厉害。
I'm very ill.
我咳嗽咳得很厉害。
I have severe cough.
我好多了。我好了。
I'm much better. I'm fine.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你哪儿不舒服
What's wrong with you?
你好一点儿了吗
Are you feeling better?
她已经打过针了。
She already had an injection.
她昨天打了一针。
She had an injection yesterday.
她才打了一针。
She had only one injection.
她已经打了十针了。
She's already had ten injections.
他病得很厉害非得打针不可。
He's very ill. He must have an injection.
要学好中文,你非得天天练习不可。
To learn Chinese well you have to practice every day.
你需要天天练习才能学好中文。
You must practice every day to learn Chinese well.
你需要吃药,你的病才会好。
You need take medicine to get well.
她已经两天没来上课了。
It's already two days that she hasn't come to class.
我已经三年没生过病了。
It's already three years that I haven't been ill.
幸亏我昨天吃了药,否则今天不能来学校上课了。
Fortunately I took medicine yesterday. Otherwise I couldn't come to school for class today.
我宁可去上课,也不愿意在家休息。
I'd rather go to class than rest at home.
中药对有些病很有效。
Chinese medicine is effective in treating some diseases.
我们的老师对学生很有耐心。
Our teacher is patient with students.
我对吃中药没有耐心。
I'm not patient with Chinese medicine.
中国人对针灸很相信。
Chinese people believe in acupuncture.
现在越来越多的美国人开始相信针灸了。
Now more and more Americans start to believe in acupuncture.
医生给病人治病。
Doctors treat patients.
中医用草药来给病人治病。
Chinese medicine uses herbal medication to treat patients.
至今/现在
up to now/now
至今中国人还是相信中医。
Even today Chinese people still believe in Chinese medicine.
现在美国人也开始相信草药了。
Now Americans also start to believe in herbal medication.